. Mavi Kalem participated in Protection for Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) for Managers Workshop by HAP International
Since the beginning of 2015, Mavi Kalem is a member of HAP (Humanitarian Accountability Partnership).
HAP International organised the Protection for Sexual Exploitation and Abuse for Managers Workshop in Beirut, Lebanon in 2-3 March 2015.
The training content was:
- PSEA; Background and Context,
- What is Abuse and what are the differences of Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment
- Organisational code of conduct
- Complaints handling; policy and practice
- Management of investigations; Managers’ testimony
- Gap analysis and action plan
Mavi Kalem uses International Core Humanitarian Standards as a guide for all of its work and projects.