How did we strengthen Mavi Kalem project team members in 2021?
Since the day Mavi Kalem was founded, improving the capacity of our team in terms of building knowledge and communicating it, has been one of our primary goals. For this purpose, we come together with our teams according to their expertise and needs, and conduct workshops.
Throughout 2021, we carried out art therapy and supervision studies to support the well-being of the teams. In order to strengthen communication both among ourselves and with our beneficiaries, we held communication skills workshops under the guidance of Mavi Kalem communication consultant. In particular, we organized studies to improve the activities carried out with the beneficiaries and to enrich and improve the implementation content. We held interactive workshops on learning and teaching techniques. In addition to these, we started Arabic literacy workshops in order to increase our communication capacity with the beneficiaries. We conducted a self-assessment to remeasure the compliance of our work with Core Humanitarian Standards and shared the results with our project teams.
Capacity building activities we carried out in 2021 with the support of our experts and consultants:
- Arabic Literacy Workshops
- Supervision for Social Workers
- Art Therapy
- Group Studies Supporting Effective Communication Skills of Work Groups
- Communication Study Supporting Managers’ Management Skills (one to one)
- Reporting Principles for Project Teams
- Learning and Teaching Techniques Workshops for Social Workers
- Core Humanitarian Standards
- Interactive Implementation and Communication in Face-to-face Education Environment
- Interactive Implementation in the Digital Education Environment